Thursday, August 26, 2004

Greetings talk fans. Thanks for checking out Talk Radio Fan. It's been a miserable last three weeks. Had my gall bladder taken out. Last Wednesday someone ran into my car and totalled it. I will get on the ball and do updates more often, I promise. Is anyone else getting tired of Ron Kuby being on vacation? His voice was a nice compliment to Curtis Sliwa on the Curtis and Kuby show. Who's his sidekick now? George Webber? I'd rather only hear him do the news. Nothing personal. I have to switch to a local talk show most morning because I get so tired of Curti's voice and phrases: moola schmoola, smoochey koochey, camaflewjee subterfewjee, disgracia..... He's a hell of a guy but... Ron Kuby has a very pleasant, kind voice which balances out Sliwa's Howard Beach New Yawk accent... I can't wait for Ron to come back... Any opinions on all this? Just click on "comments" to leave your thoughts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home