Friday, July 30, 2004

Is Glenn Beck getting kickbacks by constantly promoting "Assassin" by Ted Bell? You're right. Kickback city, baby!
 
Reader Poll
1. Who is the best-looking talk show host? Sean Hannity/Monica Crowley tie
2. What show has the best sound bytes? Laura Ingraham
3. What host would you most like to hang out with for a few hours? Glenn Beck
4. Who is the most annoying host? Mark Levin
5. What host has the best hair? Sean Hannity
6. Do you prefer female hosts or male? It doesn't really matter
7. Do you prefer to listen to talk online or on the radio? At work - radio. At home -online
8. Host with the best voice? Rush Limbaugh 1st, Mark Simone 2nd, Ron Kuby 3rd

You can post your comments "anonymously." As soon as I get a few results from all you people I will post them. You can make your answers as short or as long as you want. All of your comments will be posted on the main page. Keep talking, America...

Someone responded to a post on a message board that I am member of and said that I should concentrate on having better content. Hey, this is just a hobby, not my life. I set up Talk Radio Fan as a way to communicate with other like-minded people - to my knowledge there are no other sites created by talk radio fans. Speaking of talk show hosts who also write books, I just got "Shut Up & Sing" by Laura Ingraham.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A blog is a "quick read", not a book.

You're doing a great job with this one. I enjoy it!

Visit GroovyBlogs.com

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home