Saturday, December 10, 2005

Talk Radio Fans Unite!

Just re-signed up for the WABC message board where I found this site:
www.fantalkback2talkhosts.myfreeforum.org
a great new Talk Radio forum for fans. Don't forget about www.talkradioforums.com either. Both are great forums run by fans of Talk Radio. I listened to Mark Levin last night (can't usually listen at home) and I could swear a caller said he was the guy who does www.marklevinfan.com. Maybe I was wrong. Listened to most of Laura Ingraham too. She has the craziest sound bites... Listening to www.TalkShowAmerica.com this afternoon. It looks like www.TalkRadioFan.com will finally come true in the next month. The designer is almost finished with everything. I'm pretty excited about the two Talk Radio forums that are mentioned above and also Mark Levin Fan. When I started this blog a year and a half ago I thought it was a "little out there" and there were no like-minded individuals like myself. Guess I was wrong. Please visit these other sites and spread the word!

1 Comments:

Blogger J.R. said...

Hey Talk Radio Fan,

Wow, thanks for the plug, TWICE, I appreciate it very much. I hope you got the chance to listen to Friday's show . Let me know what you think. Every show is an improvement, I am never satisfied. :) You can also catch the shows on PodCast as well on the site whether you have an IPOD or not now.

Well, Thanks Again
J.R.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home