Saturday, July 07, 2007

Hello Talk Freaks

Added a new link today: Rusty Humphries. It's very rare that, well....it's never happened before but a host emailed me wondering why he was not listed in the links of Talk Radio hosts. So visit his site: www.Talk2Rusty.com. I'm getting a little bored of Talk Radio lately. I still listen for 6-7 hours a day but for a while now I've been listening to Elvis Duran and the Morning Zoo from New York City (7:30am - 10:00am). WABC weekends suck except Mark Simone and Monica Crowley. What is with their Sunday line-up. Okay, speaking of Monica Crowley...She needs to stop referring to her listeners / fans as Monica Maniacs. Rush has his Ditto Heads and Glenn Beck has his Sick Freaks but Monica Maniacs just does not have that same ring to it. Sorry, Monica. I give you credit for trying though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home