Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Gotta love the night shift! A comment on the Don Imus Controversy...

Had to work the night shift so that meant good Talk Radio on 77 WABC. Mark Levin, then some dude who's name I forget....Jerry Apgar? The greatest thing though was finding Laura Ingraham in the 10pm slot. I really love and missed her show a lot. Her show...or hearing her voice was like hearing from an old friend that I hadn't seen or heard from in a long time. Coast to Coast AM was also great. I love my daytime usuals (Rush, Beck, Hannity) but it sure is great to hear some different voices coming from the AM dial.

And Don Imus....who cares? I've never really listened to Don Imus so I don't really care about the controversy surrounding him and his "nappy-headed ho's" comment.
http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070410/ENT03/704100347/1038
Sharpton and Jackson comment? Both of those dudes have made racist comments and no one's ever held their feet to the fire and made them apologize? The truth of it is this: If your skin is not white you are allowed a lot leeway and free passes when it comes to saying and doing racist things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home