Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Just two items...

Goodbye TalkRadioForums
www.TalkRadioForums.com has folded. I had high hopes for this site and it seemed like it was taking off but then the posts began to rapidly dwindle off and I'd keep checking back and there wasn't really anything happening so I'd post what I could but it seemed to be dying and it was sad to see. I emailed with the site's owner and he came across as very enthusiastic and said he'd keep going no matter what but if people lost interest what could he do? The biggest Talk Radio forums seem to be at www.WABCRadio.com and www.MarkLevinFan.com. I think that hosting a Talk Radio forum is a tough thing to do. So...goodbye to TalkRadioForums.com. I'm gonna miss it.

John Edwards will provide health care for everyone...
"The bottom line is we're asking everybody to share in the responsibility of making health care work in this country. Employers, those who are in the medical insurance business, employees, the American people — everyone will have to contribute in order to make this work," the 2004 vice presidential nominee said Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press."
"Yes, we'll have to raise taxes. The only way you can pay for a health care plan that costs anywhere from $90 (billion) to $120 billion is there has to be a revenue source," the former North Carolina senator said.

Talk Radio Fan: What a load of bullcrap! "We're asking everybody to share in the responsibility...everyone will have to contribute...we'll have to raise taxes." Nobody will be able to volunteer to "share in the responsibility." Nobody will have a choice of whether they want to "contribute" or not. A lot of people won't be able to afford to pay for their healthcare plan if Edwards raises taxes. What a nutcase!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It’s a shame, although I don't post my comments here and I’m now sorry that I never had, I have been reading it. Sorry to see it fold up.
As for your opinion of the site at.MarkLevinFan.com, I'm sorry but I can't agree with you there. I think that site is just full of a bunch of "Kool aide" drinkers that is lead by a guy who really thinks he is and acts like he is Marc Levin.
But I hope to see you around on another board in the future.
Good bye and good luck

12:48 AM  
Blogger Chris Francz said...

I know the guy who started Mark Levin Fan and he's a nice family guy. I've never gotten the impression that he thinks or acts like he's Mark Levin at all. I never got the imression that anyone that posted to that site was a Kood Aid drinker either. You must be confusing it with a liberal site.

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home