Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Gonna try to get the handheld / portable / carry-around Sirius unit. I need some variety with my Talk Radio, baby! I'd like to hear a different host every single hour. I drive around all day so I usually get to listen 2 hours of every three hour show and you do this every day - it just gets tiring because I get tired of the same voices for so long every day. Where I live you get three different things on the radio: Classic Rock, Talk Radio, Classic Rock, Top 40, and Classic Rock. Sometimes I get just a sick of hearing "Round About" by Yes as I do Rush's voice. Well, I'd rather hear Rush say the same word for three hours than ever hear "Round About" again but you get the idea....
My website: www.ChrisFrancz.com
My other blog: http://xlifesentencex.livejournal.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home