Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Ron Kuby Fired?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I got an email from someone asking me if I knew anything about Ron Kuby being fired? News to me. And I was a little surprised to turn on WABC (www.WABCRadio.com) and hear Ron Kuby and fill-in, Mark Simone. So, I guess that means that he was not fired. I went over to the WABC message board and there was no thread (that I could find) about Kuby being fired.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Curtis Sliwa and Ron Kuby
This was posted on RichardBey.org not long ago which I gave some people the impression that Ron Kuby may have been fired.
"I was listening this morning and everything going fine until 7:17 and they go to the usual traffic and weather, but afterwards Curtis is alone and no mention of Kuby and about hour later Jeffery Lickman comes and finishes the show. Jeffery Lickmen jokes that he was taken to the station by Curtis angels. I hope that kuby did not get fire because what they were talking a top of the hour and that he wanted soldiers be brought back now and congress should everything in power to that."
Talk Radio Fan's opinion: It seems lately that there is always someone filling in for Curtis or Ron. I think Mark Simone is on the Curtis and Kuby show more than Curtis and Kuby. That's just the way it is. I doubt Kuby will ever get fired.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ron Kuby Fired?

Darn it, you got me all exicted there for a minute. I thought that my prays were being answered.
But I guess that’s the kind of false info you get from reading that dumb “Lib” forum.
Ah well, I guess we will just have to keep hoping and wishing.

3:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

o just checked that site you mentioned and it's pretty lame.

just look at what they say there about marc levin:


http://www.richardbey.org/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=000033;p=3#000068

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home