Monday, July 25, 2005

It's been a while Talk Radio Fans. C.S. from Lansing, MI wrote to me asking me if I knew about Jay Diamond who had an evening show on WABC (from New York City). If anyone has the answer, please let us know. Due to reason that absolutely no one would be interested, Talk Radio Fan was on quite an extended hiatus. If I could find a partner with some savvy in the way of setting up web pages, I'd like to take this site to the next level. I already purchased the domain name talkradiofan.com. I'd like to see talkradiofan.com go international and feature lengthy interviews with talk radio hosts from around the world. Posts should come frequently now. If you want to write a piece about why you love Talk Radio, please email me what you've written. Currently listening to: www.radioamerica.org How many of you listen to talk radio on the internet? What are your favorite shows? All replies will be posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home