Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Okay, so maybe I should not have mocked Hannity's "nasaly" voice in the last post. Talk Radio Fan is about superficiality. There is a certain "dorkiness" about Talk Radio fans and I add to that dorkiness and I am not ashamed of it. Truly cool people listen to rap and Top 40 and that sort of thing. Most criticisms of Talk Radio hosts on Talk Radio Fan are meant in a good-natured sort of way. Am I the only one who thinks that Mark Levin would be great in a punk rock band? I know it will never happen, but he reminds me a lot of Johnny Rotten of the Sex Pistols (a pioneering Brit punk rock band from the 70's). Both Johnny and Mark share the same ability to launch caustic tirades on those that they opposed/oppose. I really think Mark could be a great vocalist in a punk rock band. He could kind of half sing/yell his lyrics and...well, the results would be great.
I will give you some Sex Pistols lyrics ("Anarchy in the U.K.") and then adapt them for Mark Levin:
Sex Pistols:
I am an anti-Christ
I am an anarchist
Don't know what I want
but I know how to get it
I wanna destroy the passerby
Mark Levin:
I am a conservative
I am an anti-Lib
I know what I want
and I know how to get it
I wanna destroy all Liberals!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

BoyRich Off the hook https://www.facebook.com/boyrichmusic/app_2405167945

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home