Saturday, September 25, 2004

Finally, something interesting on the Curtis and Kuby show this morning. I guess that sounded harsh but this show really gets on my nerves after awhile. Maybe I listen to it too much. I loved their discussion about the media. Both Curtis and Ron had good points to make. People choose their favorite media outlet be it CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC or FOX and they stick by it/them and try to discredit or ignore the media outlets that they don't like. But really, FOX is the only alternative to the other news shows. If I hear Curtis say "disgracia" or "moola schmoola" one more time I will scream. Give it a rest already!!!! And why does Curtis almost always start talking over Ron Kuby as they start to go to a break or he wants to change subject?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home