Friday, September 17, 2004

Is Glenn Beck (www.glennbeck.com) awesome, or what? His show is such a relief lately. Sometimes politics get so overbearing. It's nice to hear Glenn go off on tangents and get totally wacky like he's been doing lately. I listened to Mark Levin (www.wabcradio.com) while driving to Portland this evening. I understand him but I really wish he'd give some callers some more time to try to explain their point of view even if they don't seem to make any sense at first. I think some people just need a minute or so to express themself and be heard because it may be their first time ever calling a program. Then again, a caller should familiarize themself with Levin's show and his style before calling. Rush/Hannity usually give dissenting callers some time to speak and then he tries to sway their opinion. Everyone has their own style though. I sometimes really feel for some of the people that call Mark Levin's show though but back to what I said earlier - if a caller does not know Levin's style well enough before calling then.... It's all good.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dittos on your blog....there must be a lot of us out here who are talk show junkies.....you might enjoy my entry (yesterday, 'Credit where credit is due'...my tribute to talk radio in the recent blogosphere self-congratulatory goings on). Good interview w/Dr. Levin!
rich glasgow
www.thisisrich.blogspot.com

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about Stress-Management to complete my work on the subject. Thanks for your thoughts!

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about Holistic Well Being to complete my work on the subject. Thanks for your thoughts!

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home