Thursday, November 10, 2005

Ever called a Talk Radio show?

Have you ever called a Talk Radio program before? I haven't. Surprise. Surprise. If you've called a Talk Radio program I want to hear about your experience. Send me an email or post your comment anonymously right here.

Three Talk Radio hosts have recently updated their personal sites:
Monica Crowley - www.MonicaMemo.com
Laura Ingraham - www.LauraIngraham.com
Mark Simone - www.MarkSimone.com

Check out the new photo on www.MonicaMemo.com - is she the hottest Talk Radio host ever, or what?

I was just looking at Laura Ingraham's website and went to the photos section and was surprised that to view any of the photos you have to be a Laura 365 member ($5.95 a month or $49.95 a year). This section was free this summer. Granted, with this membership you can listen to her show online 24/7. If I had the internet at home I might consider joining some of websites of my favorite talk hosts.

Michelle Malkin essay re: Talk Radio: http://michellemalkin.com/archives/000088.htm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home