Friday, October 29, 2010

Wow, it's been a long time...

Now that I have I Heart Radio, gone are the days of tuning in to fuzzy / static-ridden talk stations or hoping to listen to a show online if a station even broadcasts on the web. I'm not sure if this blog is even on anyone's watch list anymore. My art site is www.ChrisFrancz.com/. I had my own talk show on www.pibco1.com (The Poconos Internet Broadcasting Company) in the spring and early summer of 2009 but quit it due to the stress of a weekly 3 hour show and other nonsense drama. My show was called Art Attack Radio. I interviewed local artists and had local musicians play unplugged in the studio. I tried having a co-host but that didn't work that well. She started calling me her co-host which was ridiculous because she didn't bring anything to the show in the way of guests or art-related things to talk about. I have a couple of the shows in mp3 format but I've yet to listen to them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey nice one post.....this helped me alot to come out problem.!!
thanks alot.
Chevy Cobalt Turbocharger

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home