Saturday, June 10, 2006

We don't need no stinkin' context!

If you listen to Talk Radio for enough time you will be able to see through a lot of the haze of politics and make some pretty accurate predictions. When I heard of Al Zarqowi's death I knew that his death would be spun by liberals. My first thought was that nut jobs are going to say that Al Zarqowi died a long time ago and that his body was taken out of storage when George W.'s ratings started to get low. Sure enough, I was right. I googled Ann Coulter and her "witches" comment that she made on the Today Show and it was amazing how many "news" sources and bloggers made it seem like she called all 9/11 widows witches. In actuality her comment does sound shocking when removed from context. But....context?...we don't need no stinkin' context!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home