Monday, May 15, 2006

Hello, Talk Radio Fans...

On Friday night I listened to a great Talk Radio show that is broadcast on the internet as well as on shortwave - The Right Perspective (http://therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com). The show was terrific.

To show you how out of touch I've been with the world of Talk Radio, I found out on Friday that Glenn Beck has a TV show. I'll try to watch it this week. The only radio shows that I've been listening to on a somewhat consistent basis are Rush Limbaugh, Andrew Wilkow and now The Right Perspective.

I am sure as the summer heats up I'll be listening to more Talk Radio. Each year I usually drift away from it for a few months since I get burned out on it.

My other website is: www.ChrisFrancz.com. Please stop by for a visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home