Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Stack full of stuff...

This is something that I just posted on www.TalkRadioForums.com
click -Talk Radio cartoons
This site has a huge selection of cartoons / comic strips talking about talk radio. It's all one-sided though and they all make fun of talk radio hosts, especially Rush Limbaugh. Everyone's fair game in a comic strip but when the artist purposely gives half-information or portrays a host's listeners / fans as idiots - well, they lost me. Believe me - if Al Franken had a medical condition and was prescribed pain killers and he then got addicted to them really seriously - I would NOT find it funny to see a conservative cartoonist make fun of him as a drug addict. I had a big, big problem with Glenn Beck when he kept going on and on with Michael Moore fat jokes. That kind of stuff is just not funny to me.

I am getting so sickened with politics lately that I have been cutting back on my talk radio listening time. Bill O'Reilly was on the Laura Ingraham show on Friday night and it was amazing at how composed he was while speaking of his appearance on David Letterman (see www.BillOreilly.com) for the video). I guess when someone is speaking the truth they are not easily harranged or offended by immature behaviour because they know that they are right and no amount of childlike behaviour is going to shake you. I tip my hat to Mr. O'Reilly. My post about the O'Reilly/Letterman incident drew four pages of replies on the WABC message board. Check it out. http://www.wabcradio.com/goout.asp?u=http://www.hannity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10
Has anyone else seen the move, Talk Radio? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096219/
www.BillOreilly.com
www.LauraIngraham.com
www.TalkRadioForums.com
www.MarkLevinFan.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home